Destiny Gunz.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Gunz.com

PMC-Chris Owner

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head-Admin suppypuppy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
suppypuppy
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
suppypuppy

Head-Admin suppypuppy! Empty
PostSubject: Head-Admin suppypuppy!   Head-Admin suppypuppy! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Hi I'm suppypuppy a Head-Adminatrator of Destiny Gunz. Please feel free to make this forum your own. We welcome you with open arms and thank you for chooseing to be apart of the DGunz community. I do ask that you post topics in the appropiate section to keep the forums neat and accessable for all. If you have trouble decideing where to place a topic please ask one of our excellent and very cooperative staff, they will be happy to assist you. Oh, one more thing, please have fun and enjoy Destiny Gunz to the maximum, and please tell your friends, and family about our server. If you choose to advertise this server, we do ask that you get permission from the Owners first, we encourage advertiseing our server and appreciate the help. As you may know a server cannot survive without a faithful and genuine community behind it, so please become that community and support our server. Love to all, and remember my number one rule, "Enjoy Yourself". suppypuppy
Back to top Go down

Head-Admin suppypuppy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head-Admin suppypuppy!   Head-Admin suppypuppy! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Nice!!
Back to top Go down

Head-Admin suppypuppy!
Page 1 of 1